Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Instagram Diaries

Raspberry Bloom: Instagram Diaries

I hope you all had an excellent weekend, ours was really good, let me sum up the things for you, we had guests, and one of them told me I'm going to be an aunt (Yeah, I'm going to be aunt Diana, yeiiiiiii!!), we also took advantage of "el buen fin"(something similar to black Friday, but sales are not that impressive and lasts the whole weekend) to buy some very needed things, and lastly went to eat to one of my favorite places, Yelao. Pretty much the perfect weekend!!....Now let me tell you what has been going on lately!!

1. I'm super exited because hershey's holiday edition is back, white chocolate and cranberry!!
2. We finally had a Yogen Früz!!
3. I absolutely loved the new fuze tea flavor, white tea and tangerine juice, I wish they sold this all year round. I'll try to make a homemade version very soon!!
4. Fog at 6:00 a.m.
5. This is my first time having Starbucks holiday beverages!!
6. I just love autumn so much!!
7. Pumpkin spice donut, speechless!
8.  
9. The cutest macaron, I think I love pistachio!!

Have a great week!!

Espero que hayan tenido un excelente fin de semana, el nuestro fue muuuy bueno, voy a resumir las cosas para ustedes, tuvimos visitas y una de ellas me dijó que voy a ser tía (sí, voy a ser tía Diana, yeiiiii!!), también aprovechamos "el buen fin" para comprar algunas cosillas muy necesarias, y por último fuimos a comer a Yelao, ya saben como me encanta. Practicamente el fin de semana perfecto!!.....Ahora dejenme mostrarles lo que ha sucedido últimamamente!!

1. Estoy suuuuper feliz porque ya empezarón a vender la edición navideña de hershey's, crema y arandanos, yum, yum, yum!!
2. Por fin se nos hizo probar un Yogen Früz!!
3. Amé el nuevo sabor de Fuze tea, té blanco con mandarina, ojalá lo vendieran todo el año. Pronto trataré de hacer una versión casera.
4. Niebla al despertar!! :D
5. Primera vez probando bebidas navideñas en Starbucks!!
6. Me encanta el otoño!!
7. Sólo diré, donita pumpkin spice!!
8. 
9. Macaron de pistache, es taaan lindo, y además sabía delicioso.

Les deseo una gran semana!!

Instagram: @dianaabaroa 

Love,
Di

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...