Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Monthly Favorites {November}

Raspberry Bloom: Monthly Favorites {November}
I just really enjoyed watching how the leaves were slowly falling from the trees, during the whole month./Realmente disfruté viendo cómo las hojas caían lentamente de los árboles, durante todo el mes.

Raspberry Bloom: Monthly Favorites {November}
Hershey's crem'n'arandano are back for the holiday season, and we've been stuffing with it like there's no tomorrow./ Hershey's crem'n'arandano están de vuelta por la temporada navideña, y nos hemos estado rellenando con si no hubiera mañana.

Raspberry Bloom: Monthly Favorites {November}
The holiday season has officially begun at our home. We put the Christmas tree in mid-November(crazy, right?), I'm just too excited for Christmas this year. /La temporada navideña ha comenzado oficialmente en nuestra casa. Pusimos el árbol de Navidad a mediados de noviembre (una locura, ¿no?), es que estoy demasiado emocionada por la Navidad  este año.

Raspberry Bloom: Monthly Favorites {November}
We made a Christmas wreath for the front door, and I think is just perfect. Thank you honey!/ Hicimos una corona navideña para la puerta de entrada, y creo que es simplemente perfecta, gracias amor!

Raspberry Bloom: Monthly Favorites {November}
I finally got some time off and made my DIY faux fur blanket. It's also pure perfection, and I've been snuggling with it every single day./ Finalmente conseguí algo de tiempo libre e hice mi mantita DIY de piel sintética. También es pura perfección, y me he estado acurrucando con ella todos los días.

Raspberry Bloom: Monthly Favorites {November}
My favorite moment of the month was to go with Nadi for a cup of coffee, and just talk. I love her!!/Mi momento favorito del mes fue ir con Nadi por una taza de café, y sólo hablar. Yo la amo!

Favorite song: Arctic Monkeys - Snap Out of It (Acoustic). This song is absolutley amazing, I've listen to the original version, but the acustic version is way better, it has a slightly softer rhythm, and I just simply love that!!/ Esta canción es absolutamente increíble, he escuchado la versión original, pero la versión acústica es mucho mejor, tiene un rítmo un poco más suave, y eso simplemente me encanta!!

Movie of the month: It definitely has to be "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire". I looove this movie, I'll just say I cried when Katniss couldn't say goodbye to her little sister!! that moment was so touching. Leave in the comments which was your favorite scene.Me encaaaanta esta película, sólo voy a decir que lloré cuando Katniss no pudo despedirse de su hermana pequeña! ese momento fue muy conmovedor. Deja en los comentarios, cual fue tu escena favorita.

We had an awesome month, we put up our christmas decorations, made lots of yummy food, snuggle pretty much every weekend, watched all of our favorite tv series, and made some DIY projects for the holidays, I couldn't be happier. These were my fave things/moments of the month, I'd love to hear yours!!

Tuvimos un mes increíble, pusimos nuestras decoraciones de Navidad, hicimos un muchas cositas ricas de comer, nos acurrucamos casi cada fin de semana, vimos todas nuestras series favoritas, e hicimos algunos proyectos DIY para la temporada navideña, no podría estar más feliz. Estas fueron mis cosas / momentos  favoritos del mes, me encantaría escuchar las suyas!!

Love,
Di

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...