Friday, September 13, 2013

Instagram Diaries

Raspberry bloom: http://instagram/dianaabaroa

One of my favorite social networks has to be instagram, I love it because it's like a big collage of inspiration that is constantly updated, and I also see it as a diary in pictures,so, I thought it would be a great idea to share my "instagram diaries" with you, like my obsession with food pictures, a bit of my personal tastes, visits to new places, and random things that happen in my day to day. Besides, I think is a great way to get to know each other and get some feedback. Let's start!!

1. In the last 15 days it has rained a lot, so it's time for rain boots, yeiiiii!
2. A new and favorite hairstyle achived thanks to this tutorial on youtube
3. Pears + autumn shades
4. Chocolate-Orange Donut (I love Krispy Kreme)
5. I found a stone with a happy face at University!
6. At the 80 year old party
7. The weather lately
8. One of my favorite breakfasts corn tortilla + avocado + fried egg
9. I finished Raspberry Bloom's "design", for now ;)

Well, I hope you have an excellent weekend, and Viva México! (September 16th)

Una de mis redes sociales favoritas es instagram, es como un gran collage de inspiración que se actualiza constantemente y al mismo tiempo es como un diario en imágenes. Así que creí que sería una muy buena idea compartir con ustedes algunas imágenes no sólo de comida, sino un poco de mis gustos personales, de visitas a nuevos lugares, o simplemente de cosas que pasan en mi tiempo libre. Además creo que es una forma perfecta para comenzar a conocernos y recibir algunas sugerencias.

1. En los últimos 15 días ha llovido bastante, así que es tiempo de sacar las botas de lluvia, yeiiiii!
2. Por fin me salió este peinado garacias a este tutorial de youtube
3. Peritas en tonos otoñales
4. Donita de chocolate-naranja (me encanta Krispy Kreme)
5. Encontré una piedra con carita feliz en la Uni!!
6. En la fiesta de las 80 primaveras
7. Así se ven los días últimamente
8. Uno de mis desayunos favoritos tortilla + aguacate + huevo estrellado
9. Terminé el diseño de Raspberry Bloom, por el momento ;) 

 Espero que pasen un excelente fin de semana y ¡¡Viva México!!


My instagram: @dianaabaroa

Love,
Di.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...