Monday, September 30, 2013

Instagram Diaries

Raspberry Bloom: Instagram Diaries instagram.com/dianaabaroa

This is the second edition of "Instagram Diaries". Here's the first one, where I talked a little about this kind of post.......Happy Monday!!

1. I love going to Yelao, they have the best ice cream I've ever had. If you are in Puebla, please go and get some ice cream!! ;)

2. I celebrated September 15th with Enrique and his family, for the first time  

3. Thanks a lot to the cinemas that sell half and half popcorn buckets, I love it.

4. A very special breakfast for the first day of autumn, Pumpkin Spice Pancakes, yum!!

5. Rainy days lasted more than 15 days :o

6. Nadi ask me to ombré the tips of her hair, I saw a lot of videos, and it was totally worth it, we loooove how it came out. The videos I liked the most were this and  this.

7. There is nothing better than a homemade Pumpkin Spice latte to start embracing the autumn spirit, I'll share the recipe very soon.

8. The prettiest donut I've ever eaten, and the best part is that it's an special edition to support Daunis

9. I finally finished my tassel garland. I took this video as reference(I'm kind of addicted to Youtube, I know!).

If you have any comments, or want to share something, I would love to hear it!!

Esta es la segunda edición de "Instagram Diaries", pueden visitar aquí la primera, en la que les comentó porque me parece muy buena idea hacer este tipo de post.....Feliz inicio de semana!!

1. Me encanta ir a Yelao, tienen los helados más ricos que haya probado. Si estan en Puebla definitivamente deben ir por unos ;)

2. Festejando el 15 de septiembre con Enrique y su familia, por primera vez  

3. Me encanta pedir palomitas mitad mantequilla-mitad caramelo. A alguien más le gusta??

4. El primer día de otoño ameritaba unos hotcakes de pumpkin spice.

5. La lluvia siguió y siguió, por más de 15 días :o

6. Nadi me pidió que pintara las puntas de su cabello ombré, vi muchiiiisimos videos y la verdad quedamos super felices con el resultado. Los dos videos en los que me inspiré más fueron este y este.

7. Para entrar en mood otoñal no hay nada mejor que un pumpkin spice latte casero, pronto compartiré la receta.

8. La donita más bonita que he comido en la vida, y lo mejor es que es parte de una edición especial para apoyar a la organización Daunis "Dona por la inclusión"

9. Por fin, después de casi un mes terminé mi guirlanda de "flequitos". Me base en este video de Youtube(si lo sé, soy adicta a Youtube!!)

Si tienen algún comentario o hay algo que quieran compartir, se los agradeceré muchiiiisimo!!

My instagram: @dianaabaroa

Love,
Di.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...