Saturday, January 11, 2014

Puerto Escondido

Raspberry Bloom: Puerto Escondido

Hello everyone, I hope you've had an excellent holiday time. I'm so ready to make this year the best ever, I know 2014 started several days ago, but the truth is I'm just starting to get back into my daily routine. I took a very, very long vacation because I really wanted to enjoy all the festivities to the fullest and spend as much time as possible with all my loved ones. I must say it was the best decisions I could had made, because this was the best holiday season that I've ever had, Enrique was on vacation, we tried several new recipes, saw many movies and series, cuddled as much as it was possible, and we spent our last vacation days at the beach, everything was amazing.

For the first post of the year I thought I'd be a great idea to share some of the photos we took on our little trip to the beach. We went to the most amazing place in the world, Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca, we stayed in a small hotel near the sea in Bahía Principal, the place is just amazing its name says everything is like a little hidden gem, we had a great time, we spend a lot of time at the beach enjoying the sun rays(well, Enrique not so much) and the amazing view, along with coconut horchata and ice cream. We also visited Zicatela and La Barra, where Enrique took a surf lesson, the waves were amazing and the instructor was very good and kind, I'd say this is an activity that you can't miss if you visit this awesome place, I didn't surf because I was scared, but it's  definitely something that's in my to-do list and I really hope we can go back someday, so if you go there don't be a chicken like me and just try it, please.

The whole experience was wonderful and I have no words to describe how lucky and grateful I feel, the year couldn't start in a better way, the simple fact of have gone to the beach is already a big achievement for me as this is the first time I go, yes I know it seems unbelievable, but it's true, going to the beach had been one of my biggest dreams for so long, and I'm really happy that finally my prince charming made it come true. Well, these are the pictures we took, I would have liked to take some more but I was really excited and I just wanted to live the moment, I also recorded some short videos with the hope to make a little vlog, so if everything goes well I hope to share it very soon with you. Have a great weekend, and let's keep dreaming and working to make 2014 the best year ever!

Hola a todos, espero que hayan tenido unas excelentes vacaciones, yo ya estoy súper lista para hacer de este año el mejor de todos, se que ya van varios días del 2014, pero la verdad es que  apenas estoy agarrando el paso, ya que me tomé una largas, pero muy largas vacaciones para poder disfrutar de todas las festividades al máximo y pasar el mayor tiempo posible con mis seres queridos. Fue la mejor temporada de fiestas decembrinas que haya tenído, Enrique estuvo de vacaciones, probamos varias recetas nuevas, vimos muchas películas y series, nos acurrucamos todo lo que pudimos y los últimos días de vacaciones fuimos a la Playa, todo fue simplemente perfecto. 

Para el primer post del año creí que no había nada mejor que compartir algunas de las fotos que tomamos en nuestra visita a la playa. Fuimos al lugar más increíble del mundo, Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca, nos quedamos en un hotelito cerca de la orilla del mar en Bahía Principal, el lugar es simplemente íncreible su nombre lo dice todo es como un pequeño tesoro escondido, la pasamos de maravilla, tomamos el sol(bueno Enrique no tanto), horchata de coco, comimos helado y disfrutamos al máximo de la hermosa vista. También visitamos Zicatela y la Barra, que fue donde Enrique tomó una clase de Surf, las olas estaban increíbles y el instructor fue muy bueno, totalmente recomendable, yo me quedé con las ganas de intentarlo porque me dío un poco de miedo, pero es algo que definitivamente esta en mí to-do list y espero que algún día podamos regresar, así que si van a puerto escondido no sean gallinas como yo e intenten hacer surf, por favor.. 

Toda la experiencia fue maravillosa y no tengo palabras para describir lo afortunada y agradecida que me siento, el año no pudo iniciar de mejor forma, el simple hecho de haber ido a la playa ya es un gran logro para mí, ya que es la primera vez que voy, sí lo se parece increíble pero es cierto, llevaba tanto tiempo deseando conocer la playa y estoy muy feliz porque por fin mí príncipe encantador lo hizo realidad. Bueno, los dejó con las pocas fotos que tomamos, me hubiera gustado tomar algunas más pero estaba muy emocionada y sólo quería vivir el momento, también tomé algunos videos con la esperanza de hacer un pequeño vlog asi que espero pronto poder compartirlo con ustedes. Bonito fin de semana y pues a seguir soñando y trabajando para hacer del 2014 el mejor año de todos!!

Raspberry Bloom: Puerto Escondido

Raspberry Bloom: Puerto Escondido

Raspberry Bloom: Puerto Escondido

Raspberry Bloom: Puerto Escondido

Raspberry Bloom: Puerto Escondido

Raspberry Bloom: Puerto Escondido

Raspberry Bloom: Puerto Escondido

Raspberry Bloom: Puerto Escondido

Raspberry Bloom: Puerto Escondido

Raspberry Bloom: Puerto Escondido 

Thanks for everything adventure mate, I love you very much!/ Gracias por todo compañero de aventura, te amo muchísimo!!

Love,
Di

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...